Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Tuesday

New Lilac Hedge


I am overly excited that I found a shrub sale at our local garden center - all shrubs 50% off! I purchased a bunch of lilacs (all dark and light purple varieties of course) and decided to start a hedge on our property line between our one neighbor. Digging them in was HARD work as I have discovered our front yard must be made out of granite, however it was well worth it because they look great!
I can't wait for them to start filling in!

No comments: