Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday

Is Honesty really the best policy?

WARNING!!
Cute Kid Story Ahead......


I caught Tehya in a small fib.  When she decided to stick with her story of innocence, I asked her "Do you think I'm stupid"?

Her response was "Mom, I don't think you want me to answer that honestly".

Priceless.

1 comment:

GG & Papa Charlie said...

Oh she is her Mothers Daughter!!
Remember when I ask you if you thought your punishment was long enough and you answered( You decide Grandma your doing the punishing. Yes indeed