Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Sunday

Mischevious Monkey







As a mom sometimes I make mistakes. I think this is normal, but I still feel badly when it happens. Tehya had gotten in trouble a few weeks ago for peeling pieces of the wall paper border off of the wall in the girls' room. Well, a few days later it was discovered that Miss Ada has learned how to climb! Apparently she has been going on to Tehya's bed and peeling "pretty stickers" off. As cute as this is, I am not pleased that she has ruined the border that Grandma Sue and I worked so hard to get up (lots of uneven edges and shapes made it very dificult to get the border straight on the wall). I had to apologize to Tehya for blaming her for something that wasn't her fault, and then reprimand Ada for doing something naughty. Oh what a day!
The plan is to move both of the girls downstairs into rooms of their own soon, so I will be redecorating the upstairs bedroom anyway, but this wasn't the way I envisioned my plan happening! Oh the joys of parenthood....

No comments: