Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Thursday

Spa Treatment



Tehya caught me with a face mask on tonight and thought that she should have one on too. After being sick for so many days I had thought that a relaxing bubble bath and a refreshing facial would be rejuvinating - leave it to Tehya to remind me that a silly face contest was needed too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I love the blog, what a great idea! I had no idea how busy you guys have been. I looked back through your blogs from last year too. You guys have done so much with the house. Ada is getting so big too! She definately looks like you now. Love you guys!