Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday

Flower Bed Reborn

Before picture
Another before picture
After - edging block completed and all planted
After - view #2
After - view #3
A HUGE thank you to my mom who I have to admit did the large majority of the work on this bed while I was still pregnant.
She dug in all of the block and then surprised us with buying all the plants and flowers for our anniversary gift!
I can't wait until next year when they will have a chance to grow for a full season - I know it is going to be beautiful!

No comments: