Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Monday

Happy Birthday Cubicle Style

I turned 30 on May 3rd, and my co-worker Katie thought it would be fun to make sure everyone knew it!
I was so surprised when I came in to work for the day and turned the corner to see my cubicle completely decked out with streamers, balloons and Happy Birthday signs!  Later in the afternoon a chocolate cake with fudge cream frosting was served and I was having a happy day indeed!

No comments: