Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Friday

Moo-mey!



This morning Ada came up to me with open hand and showed me two dimes and a nickle. She said "Moomey!" I said "No Ada, that is MONEY." "Moomey!" she replied. So I told her to follow me to her room and I had her put it in her piggy bank. She clapped after the coins clinked to the bottom.

About ten minutes later Ada came up to me, again with open hand, and showed me five pennies and a quarter. She said "Moomey!" I said "No Ada, that is MONEY, lets go put it in your piggy bank." She put the coins in her bank and clapped as they clinked to the bottom.

About five minutes later Ada came up to me again, this time with two open hands FULL of change! "Moomey!" she exclaimed quite excitedly. I led her to her piggy bank once again, and giggled to myself as she clapped again as the last coin clinked to the bottom.

Now at this point I have realized that these coins probably aren't coming from the cushions in the couches or even from a pocket in a pair of jeans laying on the floor, so I decide to spy on her to see where she is getting her loot from.

I followed her into Dan and my bedroom and catch her on her tiptoes reaching into his dresser valet and blindly reaching for anything she can find. Good thing I followed her this time because the change was all gone and she came up with a $100 bill!!!
The picture is poor quality, but all I could grab fast enough was my cell phone...
Good job finding Daddys stash Ada!

No comments: