Welcome to our Family Blog!

We've decided blogging would be a great way to capture all of the fun things that we encounter in our adventures of being a family.

We hope you enjoy the pictures and stories that we share, and that you come back to visit often.

Please leave some comments for us along the way and let us know you are reading our stories!

Thanks for visiting!

Wednesday

I want a bath and I want it now!!

Tehya has been on a major bath kick lately – normally she gets a bath every other night (unless of course she needs otherwise) but that hasn’t been good enough for her lately and she has been demanding a bath every night.

The other night as we were finishing up dinner she once again decided that she needed a bath. I was very worn out, tired and admittedly a bit cranky, so I told her that she wasn’t going to have one that night. In typical Tehya fashion she decided to argue the point again and again asking for a bath. Finally after giving her about 5 different reasons why she wasn’t going to have one I was getting even more worn out (and more cranky) and told her “we take baths when we stink – you don’t stink, so you're not getting a bath tonight!”

She thought for a minute, lifted her little butt cheek of her chair and let out a HUGE fart! Without even blinking she looked at me and said “Now I stink so now I take a bath right?”

Dan and I almost fell off our chairs.

To note: Tehya got her bath that night - how could we say no at that point?!?

No comments: